Maureen, Managing Broker of RE/MAX Suburban in Schaumburg, Illinois is a residential real estate industry veteran and has represented clients of all ages and all walks of life. She has built a solid foundation of clients over the years with her caring nature and knowledge of the market and its everchanging characteristics. Maureen explains it all and takes the pressure off her clients, so her buyers and sellers can make clear and concise decisions throughout the process.
When selling a property, she uses her systems, staging techniques, professional photographers, and technology to make certain the property and the client are ready for what is ahead. The home selling process can be tough. Maureen makes sure her buyers are pre-approved right up front and they understand not only their financial responsibilities, but all the ups and downs that can come with finding the right home.
Maureen believes in giving back. She is co-founder of Realtors Against Homelessness which raises money for the homeless kids in the high school district in which she lives and works. She supports Children’s Miracle Network with every closing and she is an advocate of animal rights. Walking her three rescue dogs, golfing, and going to Disney World are among her favorite things to do.
Real Estate Specialties
* Specializing in Residential Real Estate.
* New Construction/Investment Properties
* Certified Distressed Property Expert
* Short Sale and Foreclosure Resources
* Started Selling Real Estate in 1981
* Bachelor of Arts Degree in Education
* Joined RE/MAX in 1986
* Member of RE/MAX's Platinum Club
* Member of RE/MAX Board of Director
* Member of RE/MAX Sales Advisory Council
Currently holds the title of Managing Broker
* CRS - Certified Residential Specialist
* SFR - Short Sale and Foreclosure Resources
* GRI - Graduate REALTOR Institute.
RE/MAX club membership: Hall of Fame, and Platinum
Civic activities involved in: Realtors Against Homelessness, Heart Association, Children's Memorial Hospital, Veteran's Administration
Hobbies include: Boating/Sailing, Dogs, Scuba/Snorkel